Microsoft Remote Desktop Mobile app is receiving an update (via onmsft) in the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
Version 10.2.0 is available for download and addresses some compatibility issues with iOS/iPadOS 14.
What’s New (Version 10.2.0)
- Addressed crashes on iOS/iPadOS 14 when entering keyboard input.
- Added the CMD+S and CMD+N shortcuts to access the “Add Workspace” and “Add PC” UI flows respectively.
- Added the CMD+F shortcut to invoke Search UI in the Connection Center.
- Added the “Expand All” and “Collapse All” commands to the Workspaces tab.
- Resolved a bug that was causing a 0xD06 protocol error when running Outlook as a remote app.
- The on-screen keyboard will now disappear when scrolling through search results in the Connection Center.
- • Updated the animation used when hovering over workspace icons with a mouse/trackpad pointer on iPadOS 14.