Microsoft has made a new firmware update available for its Surface Pro 4 device. The update is said to include improvements across a wide array of components including Intel Precise Touch Device and Surface UEFI, further adding refinement to system and keyboard stability, storage performance, battery life during sleep, etc
Here is the full official change log:
- Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update (v2.0.302.0) improves keyboard stability.
- Intel(R) Precise Touch Device (v18.104.22.168) disables touch when cover is closed.
- Surface Integration Service Device (v22.214.171.124) improves battery life during sleep.
- Surface Integration (v126.96.36.199) improves battery life during sleep.
- Surface Pro 4 – Surface Toshiba Storage Firmware Update driver (v1.1.617.0) improves storage performance.
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware (v103.1414.256.0) adds support for an upcoming product release.
- Surface System Aggregator (v103.1413.258.0) adds support for an upcoming product release.
- Surface UEFI (v106.1414.768.0) improves system stability.
The update is available via the Window Update but you can also manually download it by heading over to Surface Pro 4 drivers and firmware page