After the beta update, Microsoft has now silently pushed a new update to the SwiftKey Keyboard app for Android platform.
The SwiftKey Keyboard app for Android is getting updated in the Google Play Store. It comes with some good improvements on board. Talking about the new features, we get to see some customisation features in the toolbar which will make it even easier to use. The company has added support for 7 new languages which are Aja, Blackfoot, Seychellois Creole, Kazakh (Latin), K’iche’ & Quechua (Southern). Another big improvement ia introduction of Location Sharing to 24 new countries.
- Customize the toolbar by turning features on/off & rearrange them in the order you want.
- Type in 7 new languages: Aja, Blackfoot, Seychellois Creole, Kazakh (Latin), K’iche’ & Quechua (Southern)
- Location Sharing works in 24 new countries
- Emoji panel will now default to the last used tab
- SwiftKey won’t crash when creating Photo Themes
- You can now re-personalize from Gmail and Google+ without it failing