A new update hit the Twitter PWA app on Windows 10. The update brings new features and performance improvements. Speaking of new features, the Twitter PWA on Windows 10 now has an emoji picker much much like various chat messengers like WhatsApp.
It is worth noting that this is a server-side update which means you don’t have to open the store and download the update. Open the Twitter PWA then close the app and re-open it to install the latest update. Otherwise, you can go through the list of new features below.
- We’ve added a fun animation every time you tap a heart on a Tweet. Check it out by clicking/tapping the heart on a Tweet!
- On widescreen devices, you will now be able to see more detailed trends on the right.
- We’ve made sharing via direct message (DM) better! You can now type a comment or message when sending a Tweet via DM to another user or group.
- You can now share text/URLs directly to a Tweet using the Android Progressive Web App (PWA).
- Bug fix: we fixed a bug where some of our users couldn’t interact with public content that was retweeted by protected accounts.
- Fix: we are now rendering the highest quality image we have when you tap into an image to view it.
You can download the Twitter PWA from here.