1shot app has received a new update for both Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 mobile devices. The latest update version is 18.104.22.168 which brings many new features.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings Simplify Focus modes merging Auto Focus, Single and Continuous into Auto Focus and more. Check out the full changelog below.
– Simplify Focus modes merging Auto Focus, Single and Continuous into Auto Focus.
– Clear any user set region of interest after capture cycle.
– Hide force auto cycle setting.
Those who don’t know about this app check out this features below.
- HDR and advanced modes in addition to camera supported modes like Portrait, Landscape, Night, Sports and many more
- Advanced video recording with Digital Video Stabilisation
- Ability to enable / disable Optical Image Stabilisation if available
- Advanced camera options control by means of ISO, Exposure, Exposure Compensation and White Balance
- True time lapse with interval configurable in app setting
- Select from a large selection of Photo and Video resolution supported
You can download the updated app from the updated app from the link given below.