Microsoft yesterday first released Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update to insiders in Release Preview Ring and today, it announced general roll-out of Mobile Creators Update to non-insiders or general public.
Now, non-insiders or general public, Release Preview Ring and Slow Ring insiders received same Build number, Windows 10 Mobile Build 15063.251 (10.0.15063.251). The last build number for Slow Ring was Windows 10 Mobile Build 15063.2.
In case you have been in Release Preview Ring or a non-insider and receiving Creators update for the first time, you can read the most detailed Windows 10 Mobile Creators update’s categorized changelog by clicking here.
The changelog for the particular CU Build 15063.251 over last Slow Ring Build 15063.2 is not known yet but it will mostly pack same fixes that Windows 10 Build 15063.250 comes packed with. Not all changes in the changelog below are related to Mobile.
This non-security update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Addressed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Addressed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Addressed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Addressed issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Addressed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at startup.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
In case your device was in Creators update Insider program and is now not supported officially for Creators update, you can move to Release Preview Ring. You can read more about it here.
In case your device was not at all supported for Creators update Insider program, you can still use a Registry edit to get Creators update but at your own risk.