Age of Empires®: Castle Siege has received a new update for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 mobile. The latest update version is 18.104.22.168. The latest update brings chnages and bug fixes. check out the full changelog below.
Age of Empires®: Castle Siege Changelogs:
Patch Notes 1.25
• Added an option to the Alliance Search screen allowing players to filter out full Alliances from the search.
• Fixed a bug preventing players from being able to Revenge all attacks from an enemy player. Now, duplicate attacks will allow for duplicate Revenges.
• Fixed a bug that caused inactive zombie Empires to lose their crowns when targeted in Smashdown battles.
• Fixed a bug that placed inactive zombie Empires back in to regular matchmaking pools.
• Fixed a bug that resulted in audio dropping out for players when loading.
• Fixed a bug that resulted in the destroyed % of an attacked Empire displaying incorrectly.
• Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when 32-bit Windows version was launched on a machine running 64-bit Windows.
You can download the updated game from the link given below.