3D4Medical has just completed the port of its award-winning flagship product Complete Anatomy to Windows Store using the Windows Bridge for iOS.
The Windows Bridge for iOS, as many of you know, is an open-source environment for Objective-C that provides support for third party APIs. The Windows Bridge has been an important tool in 3D4Medical’s development team, and enabled the developers to bring high-resolution 3D models and smooth touch interface, that users were already familiar with to the world of Windows PC and Surface users.
Complete Anatomy Features:
- – 3D Male Model (Female scheduled late 2017)
- – 12 Complete Systems (Skeletal, Muscular, Connective Tissue, Arterial, Venous, Lymphatic, Nervous, Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Urogenital, Integumentary, and includes Heart and Brain)
- – Skeletal Full Body Layers: Featuring bone parts, bone surfaces and muscle origin/insertion points.
- – Isolate Region: Easily view selected Body Regions.
- – Lectures: Learn from top anatomical experts using expertly assembled Lectures, with topics for beginners through to specialists.
- – Groups (Cloud Sharing): Create your own groups and invite users to join, or access content created by our medical experts. Share with your groups, publicly or within specialized categories.
- – Animate Muscles: Visualize muscle movements for each articulation directly on the 3D model – view from any angle/zoom in.
- – Muscle Innervation: Visualize the nerve supply to any muscle, and follow its path back to the nerve origin.
- – Cut & Draw Tools: Instantly alter the model with innovative tools: Cut, Spurs, 3D & 2D Pens, Growths, Fractures, Discover and Pain.
- – Recordings: Record your interactions with the model, along with audio, to recap on later or share with friends.
- – Screens: Browse through our tailored content or feature content you’ve created. Share publicly or with groups.
- – Annotation: Do a sketch, or handwrite a note, type some text, attach an image or take a photo, then overlay on the model.
- – Quizzes: Challenge yourself with our preset questions and quizzes, create your own to revise or challenge your friends!
- – Multi-select: Select multiple structures with our capture tool/view in isolation.
- – Explode/Assemble: Capture multiple structures and explode to better understand complex relationships.
- – Tailored Content: Browse hundreds of screens, recordings and quizzes created by leading universities, professors and experts from different therapeutic areas.
Version number: 126.96.36.199
Initial release on Windows 10. Recent new features and model enhancements include:
- Arterial Supply to Muscles: See the arteries that supply any muscle with the touch of a button, and trace these arteries back to the heart.
- Edit Audio in Recordings: Hiccup during your Recording? No problem, re-record sections of your Recording’s audio.
- Fast-forward Recordings: Jump straight to the section of the Recording that you need.
- Ratings: Get useful information about how others in the community have rated Screens, Quizzes, Recordings and Lectures, then rate them yourself!
- Alternative Names: Now use our smart search to find any structure, whether you search the official name, common alternative name or classic eponymous name. Also reveal a structure’s alternative names, where present, in the title area of its Info panel.
- Lymphatics: a variant of lymphatic classification entirely unique to 3D4Medical can be seen in the abdomen and thigh.
- Heart: We’re excited for you to experience our brand new, completely remodelled heart; more detailed and anatomically accurate than ever before! Explore three layers of pericardium, with new cuts and windows for better visualization of the intricate details of each chamber.
- Arterial System: Levels for arteries have been revised and expanded upon to reflect study difficulty level and branching patterns.
- Muscular System: Reorganised and regrouped in line with anatomical literature.
Download Complete Anatomy for Windows PC using the link below.