Firefox 58, the latest version of Firefox browser is now available for Windows. The update offers faster browsing with graphics engine enhancements and opt-in Tracking Protection. Check the full changelog of this update below.
Firefox 58 Changelog:
- To turn on Tracking Protection, just open your “Preferences” and click on “Privacy & Security.” Scroll down to “Tracking Protection,” and click on “Always.” Now, you’re all set.
A faster, smoother web with graphics engine enhancements
I’m sure you’ve all experienced that moment when you’re patiently waiting for a page to load, and the images and text get choppy. It slows down, and sometimes, it just hangs. We call this annoying phenomenon jank, and we’re always working on making Firefox less janky.
- Improvements to Firefox Screenshots:
- Copy and paste screenshots directly to your clipboard
- Firefox Screenshots now works in Private Browsing mode
- Added support for credit card autofill
- Added Nepali (ne-NP) locale