Microsoft has now released Anniversary update CU KB3206632 to non-insiders. KB3206632 brings Windows 10 Build 14393.576 to Production. The last Build for non-insiders was Build 14393.576. As expected the Build packs many fixes and security improvements. Read the full changelog below. You can also download MSU files (download links below) to directly install the CU on your PCs if you want.
Windows 10 Build 14393.576 Changelog:
This security update includes these additional improvements and fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.