Samsung has finally enabled the support for Samsung Flow to work with any Windows 10 PC, as reported earlier. Previously, the Samsung Flow application could only work with Samsung branded Windows device like Galaxy TabPro S etc.. but with the latest update, Samsung has extended the support to all Windows 10 PCs running Creators Update Build 15063.413 or newer (Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, PC).
The Samsung Flow app enables a seamless, secure, connected experience across your devices. All it requires is a (Samsung) Android 6.0 or above smartphone (Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, Note 5, A5, A7, etc.) to easily unlock/authenticate your Tablet/PC with your smartphone. It will also let you share content between devices, sync notifications from your smartphone to your Tablet/PC, and share the internet connection with your PC via smartphone’s mobile hotspot.
How to connect your smartphone to PC
- Start Samsung Flow App on your Phone and Tablet/PC.
- Choose your phone and click pair button on list.
- Confirm passcode on both devices and complete Bluetooth pairing.
- Click ‘Register device’ button.
- Confirm passcode on both devices and complete registration.
- PIN in.
- Scan your fingerprint. Done!
If you a have Samsung Android smartphone, have the latest update of Windows 10 on PC, give it a try and let us know how things go in the comments below. And don’t forget to leave any feedback for the app in the respective store.