Toshiba has announced a new Windows 10 convertible device ahead of the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show — Portégé X20W 2-in-1.
The Portégé X20W 2-in-1 is powered by Windows 10 and features a 360-degree, dual-action hinge that allows you to easily transform the device in to five core viewing modes – Laptop, Tablet, Tabletop, Presentation and Audience.
The Portégé X20W offers up to 16 hours of battery life, weighs 2.5 pounds and measures 15.4mm thin, making it ideal for mobile professionals, educators and students.
It also includes multi-directional microphones for seamless interaction with Cortana digital assistant, a pair of IR cameras to allow you to login easily and securely with your face or fingerprint using Windows Hello. The touchscreen supports Windows Ink which makes digital note-taking or marking up webpages in Microsoft Edge, a joy.
Other features of the Portégé X20W include:
- 7th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Windows 10 Pro.
- A 12.5-inch diagonal, Full HD (1920 x 1080), multi-touch wide viewing angle display packs over 2 million pixels onto the screen.
- Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi and a solid state drive all inside its durable magnesium casing.
- A sturdy 360-degree dual-action hinge enables smooth transitions into five core viewing modes—Laptop, Tablet, Tabletop, Presentation and Audience.
- Premium audio experience via Harman Kardon stereo speakers and DTS Sound software. Toshiba’s exclusive custom-tuned speakers adapt to the rotational view of the display, delivering a robust, crisp and natural audio from every angle.
- A USB Type-C port, USB 3.0 port and headphone/mic combo port. As the industry’s new universal standard, the USB Type-C port on the Portégé X20W features reversible plug orientation and supports Display, Power Delivery and Thunderbolt 3 with speeds up to 40Gbps.
- All-new Corning Gorilla Glass 4, offering higher levels of damage resistance as it’s better able to withstand the shock of accidental bumps.
- Included TruPen using Wacom Feel technology, which can detect 2,048 levels of pressure, perfect for taking notes, drawing on webpages in Microsoft Edge and using Windows Ink.
- Compatibility with two advanced docking solutions– the Toshiba WiGig Dock and Toshiba Thunderbolt 3 Dock, which will be available later his quarter.