If you are into development and use Visual Studio Code for your daily workflow, then Microsoft has released a major update for your favorite code editor tool as of version 1.14 for June 2017.
There are a number of significant updates in this version, and some of the key highlights include:
- Integrated Terminal improvements – Find support, select/copy multiple pages.
- Command Palette MRU list – Quickly find and run your recently used commands.
- New Tasks menu – Top-level Tasks menu for running builds and configuring the task runner.
- Automatic indentation – Auto indent while typing, moving, and pasting source code.
- Emmet abbreviation enhancements – Add Emmet to any language. Multi-cursor support.
- New Diff review pane – Navigate Diff editor changes quickly with,
F7displayed in patch format.
- Angular debugging recipe – Debug your Angular client in VS Code.
- Better screen reader support – Aria properties to better present list and drop-down items.
- Preview: 64 bit Windows build – Try out the Windows 64 bit version (Insiders build).
- Preview: Multi-root workspaces – Open multiple projects in the same editor (Insiders build).