Minecraft has released the much-awaited Ender update for Minecraft lovers on Windows 10 and Pocket Edition which raises the version to 1.0. But, this is not the end of the game, Minecraft developers will continue to develop and release free updates and features in the future.
What is new with version 1.0 of Minecraft:
- The End, End cities, End ships, Ender dragon & all the other End goodies
- Ender Pearls
- Eye of Ender
- Ender Chest
- Dragon head
- Shulkers & shulker shells
- Chorus fruit and popped chorus fruit
- End stone & End stone brick
- End poem
- Purpur block, purpur pillar, purpur slab & purpur stairs
- End Rod
- Dragon Egg
- Exit Portal & End Gateway
- Ender charge
- Ability to craft lingering potions in survival
- Ability to craft tipped arrows in survival
- Ability to respawn Jean? the Ender Dragon
- Dragon’s breath
- Ender crystals
- 256 world height!
- World seed library
- Igloos & polar bears
- Strongholds now fully implemented and have a chance of spawning in newly generated chunks
- Support for world templates
This update also brings this year’s Festive Mash-Up Pack including all kinds of holiday themed looks.
If you play Minecraft on Windows 10 or on its pocket edition, get the update from the link below.