Gameloft’s high octane racing game for Windows has received the much-needed update in the Windows Store. Coming in as version 1.4, this update adds two new tracks, streamlined career mode and makes it easier to craft your next favorite off-road racer.
Do note, this update is ONLY available for desktop users which is a bummer, considering the fact most of the Windows users are mobile.
Here’s the full changelog for v1.4 for Windows Desktop.
- 2 NEW LOCATIONS: Feel the exhilaration of racing through the snow-capped Alps or hit some hard turns along the burning sands of the Coachella Valley.
- 6 NEW VEHICLES: There’s a new speed machine for nearly every style of racer, including the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2, Suzuki SX-4 S-Cross, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, Bailey Blade XT4, BMW X6 and the Ford Mustang Mach 1.
- STREAMLINED CAREER MODE: Progress has been simplified with a linear path through the events and no more vehicle restrictions.
- NEW DAILY MISSIONS: Overcome the new Daily Missions to unlock exclusive rewards.
- SPECIAL PROJECTS: Take part in challenging new events and beat the boss to get a brand-new car.
- VEHICLE GALLERY: Easily check out your collection by vehicle type and review each one’s stats.
- BLUEPRINTS FOR SUCCESS: Introducing a crafty new feature that puts every vehicle in the game within your grasp! Just collect the appropriate Blueprints and upgrade them with Tools to unlock your next favorite off-road racer!
Nonetheless, if you are an Asphalt Xtreme gamer on Windows desktop, feel free to download the update from the Windows Store below.